Saturday 24 December 2016

King & Country at the London Toy Soldier Show 2016

As mentioned in the previous post, Andy Neilson had a stand at the show representing King & Country Hong Kong and here is what he brought over with him.

Wars of the Roses, beautiful figures made by John Jenkins Design, I wish I'd taken more pics.

A simple diorama that shows these figures off to great effect, I find these displays invaluable for uniform references and conversion inspiration.

At the other end of the board, the Royalists get a helping hand from Cardinal Richelieu  and his Mousquetaires?

This section of a Japanese aircraft carrier is massive, I can't imagine many homes in the UK being large enough to accommodate it! 

The inexorable march of the victorious Japanese (or are they limping away in retreat?) either way I thought the terrain effect were very impressive.

Another massive diorama, these are 60mm figures, Andy Neilson is standing behind it to give you an idea of the overall size.

A close up of the Russian advance......

.....and the desperate German rearguard.

With Christmas Day galloping up upon us may I extend to all, my Compliments of the Season, and wish you all the Peaceful and Restful few days that you have surely earned.


4 comments:

  1. Actually the Wars of the Roses figures are made by John Jenkins, not K & C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up David, I've amended the post.

      Delete
  2. A Merry Christmas to you and your, Tony

    ReplyDelete